Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan

Go down 
+5
ninja732
Bumaa
NiixX
andyray
Kiza
9 posters

SHOULD WE LET TOMO SLOVENC17 come back for the clan
A-WE SHOULD GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE(YES)
should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_vote_lcap43%should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
B-WE ALREADY GIVE HIM ENOUGH.NO MORE(NO)
should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_vote_lcap57%should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan Empty
PostSubject: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:22 pm

he already left the clan 3 times,and now he got in to argument with HIV and some other players and they kicked him out of the room so he left the clan.its for lieutenants to decide should we let him in the clan again or not so only lieutenants vote please!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
andyray

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 am

oops, my bad i voted
Back to top Go down
NiixX

NiixX

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 am

I voted before I read that is is for LT's :S
Back to top Go down
Bumaa
2nd LT
2nd LT
Bumaa

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 pm

i voted
Back to top Go down
ninja732

ninja732

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 pm

im noob.... Razz

me voted
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:04 pm

who erased my message? thats bullshit. man fuk this u gonna let him back in the clan after all this, whatever do what ever u want i dont give a shit .
Back to top Go down
tomo
Anonymous

PostSubject: djomla   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:32 am

u hate me so much Djomla Mad
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 pm

i dont hate u. and honestly i dont give a shit no more what u guys do i tryied explaning what i though but someone erased it i dont care do what ever u want.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm

i voted
Back to top Go down
Gvinman

Gvinman

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:28 am

There is a lack of respect going around...if those that don't know that continue to be part of this clan it brings the entire moral down.
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:35 am

thats more or less what i said befor someone erased my message.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm

djomla i didnt delete ur message i think kiza did, respect is important an the moral has to exist . dont use these forums to flame others simple pm or question about things is better.

it will be ok no need to stress Kiza is doing an excellent job an I congradulate him on a job well done. He is a strong leader an will make the team rise to victory you just wait an see.

Not that I fail or anything. I just feel I need a break an try new things. Respect each others an who cares about other clans this is the best clan known to man.
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

djomla i am sorry i did delete the masage i wanted to delete that masage above yours that guy was not even in our clan and he said something i forgot his name rasta something...but it desided SLOVENC IS NOT COMING BACK AS LONG AS I AM A LEADER,i mean he can maybe change his name and apply with diferent acount but when i hear him on ventrilo or anybody else hear him just let me know so we can kick him.so CLAN VOTED NO,and i GIVE MY VOTE NO.SLOVENC IS NOT COMING BACK TO OUR CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 am

thx kiza. i like tomo as a friend but its just somethings we cant let happen. im also glad ur taking this leader thing seriously i thought u would goof around till draft came back.ur doing a good job man.
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:08 am

thanks for nice words djomla,dont tell them that i paid you to say that.lol
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

lol np i wount say a thing.
Back to top Go down
darkness77

darkness77

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:57 pm

XD kiza i chipped in a little bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan   should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should we let slovenc17 come back in the clan
Page 1 of 1