Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
I'm making my self a new rule =/ Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
I'm making my self a new rule =/ Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm making my self a new rule =/

Go down 
+3
DraftDodger
ColdReaper
xCh4oskn1ght
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xCh4oskn1ght

xCh4oskn1ght

I'm making my self a new rule =/ Empty
PostSubject: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:57 am

I know I have been letting ppl play with me without vent, well it's going to fcking stop because if we don't have commication it's hard to tell you guys what to do, like blackop he wouldn't listen, and he tried to play a cw without a lt, lucky me, I got on right when he was trying to get ppl to cw, and he rqed in a middle of a cw because he got killed by a ghost, if you guys don't kick him I will =/, ALSO I DON'T SCRIM NO MORE IF IT ISN'T WITH THE WOGL TEAM, or the lts no more fcking scriming with ppl not a vent and ppl that isn't a lt or on the scrim team, that's a rule I made to go by for my self, I got soo pissed at my clan mates in this fcking clan war because I carried both fucking times, and the clan was noobs, here is the screens
also we fcking tied.
I'm making my self a new rule =/ Crossfire20100612_0006
I'm making my self a new rule =/ Crossfire20100612_0005
I'm making my self a new rule =/ Crossfire20100612_0004

Last edited by xCh4oskn1ght on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : =[)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/3lite100
ColdReaper

ColdReaper

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 am

While some exceptions have been made to the vent rule while Clan Warring (CW), I myself think it's a bad idea. Ventrilo Communication plays a key role in CW, without it, who knows how well we could be doing. To our clan mates who have vent but don't get on a mic, I've never had a problem with them, because they at least LISTEN.
On that note, there should be absolutely NO REASON FOR CLAN MEMBERS TO NOT LISTEN TO THEIR LT/LEADER IN CW. The entire reason SERBIA requires a minimum of 1 LT during CW is to provide some type of leadership to keep up our Clan's reputation and standing, all the while making sure noobs don't make stupid decisions during matches.
So, in closing, I agree, I think BlackOps should be removed from the roster. I hope this post helps inform other members of our Clan, mostly the rookies, that LT's are appointed and exist for a reason. Respect them, listen to them, or GTFO.

((--I Got My Ten--))

- LT ColdReaper
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 am

I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE AN CHOICE IF A PERSON CANT LISTEN , THEN they need to find a team who can tolerate such things. good choice thanks for letting me know an let this be an example to others who dont follow rules. Their wont be a second warning!!!
Back to top Go down
NiixX

NiixX

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:51 am

hmm I'm saying often to a lots of people, that without LT there is no cw. Now ,some learnt and ask if there is an LT. I think when we say it to them all they will learn about it . And without vent no cw

All that is writing in our clan message in z8games. This, who dont read it, and dont follow it, they should get a warn or a kick
Back to top Go down
darkness77

darkness77

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am

Look blackop is stubborn i know him in real life. he has no account on the forums or ventrilo. He'll keep rejoining trust me...I feel it's right to kick him too because he pisses everyone off =/. No vent No CW is what the rules were since the start. I Don't know why the fucking rules have changed but whatev -.-
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Kicking him is good. You guys work too hard in CW to give the clan a good image and we do not need people ignoring our leaders in it. I didn't even know the rule on vent being required had been relaxed. Comms is important in combat, especially for leaders, and it should be a requirement.

Camping? We call it Ambush, Sentry or OP. Deal with it and die.
Back to top Go down
hannibal004
Captain
Captain
hannibal004

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:21 am

Me and Ganje never let people play without vet ;D cheers
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 am

RULES dont change. If this Rule you make an exception you will lose from clan experiences in matches b4, yes i have made an exception 8vs8 an we need one more guy . but that 1 guy without Ventrilo is such a huge difference a must . it can cost us the match so no more exceptions play or no play vent is a must Factor an it will not change. Im not going to go back to the early days of crossfire without vent. Its been payed for an it should be used Ty you all for contributing to help the team out. TEAM TEAM TEAM
Back to top Go down
darkness77

darkness77

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Well said? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making my self a new rule =/   I'm making my self a new rule =/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm making my self a new rule =/
Page 1 of 1