Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
OMG HELP... Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
OMG HELP... Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG HELP...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RythymRose
1st LT
1st LT
RythymRose

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Ok... i have reinstalled CF 4 times now... and the website/forums are no help... now my vent wont let me log in... please someone hit me up on FACEBOOK as soon as you see this... if ur not my friend search noahtrust@yahoo.com and add me with a message of "help is on the way" lol... im pissed... i want anyone who knows how to fix it to TEAM VIEW me and control my comp to get this rollin... i have missed out on 12 hours of gameplay now... do u know how many CLAN POINTS THAT IS!!!! omg wtf fml please... dont ridicule me im not a comp wiz... so please if you can help me, do so... fast

thnx Rythym
Back to top Go down
frankslade
1st LT
1st LT
frankslade

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:06 pm

man idk what to tell u but something like that happened to me sometimes ago...i had to reboot my PC and install all my programes and games again...idk what to do to help u..sry and good luck
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:24 pm

dude idk if whats happeneing to u is the same as whats happeneing to me but i cant play cf. like since the new patch everytime i try to start up the game its says "file is changed:W[2007]L[5] crossfire.exe" its pissing me off i uninstalled it today and reinstalled it again but its the same idk whats happeneing and idk how to fix it, seriously any help will be much appriciated.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 am

ok i can help. first you will need, www.ccleaner.com
install an use this toool to uninstall the game full it will delete all the rembrandts an prefetched then download the new game client via TORRENT if u dont know what that is then go here an get www.utorrent.com

when u unistall . restart your pc, matter fact totally shut it down. then turn on an reinstall the new game.

if that dont work ill team view to see wdf is goin on ok?
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:22 pm

k i uninstalled it using the cleaner tool thing i then shut down my computer and now i just downloaded the torrent what do i do now?
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

ok sorry about that no more torrent file download wdf, any way just go here http://crossfire.z8games.com/downloads2.aspx

download use a mirror ensure a new download. install now an good luck sorry i havent been on to help. but tonite ill be on if ur on i got u .
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

If That Doesn't Work, I Don't Know What Security System You Have But, You're Files Could Be Inside A Virus Vault In Which They Can't Be Accessed Which Is Causing CF To Crash. Add The Files That Are Preventing It Into A Accepted File Folder In Security Program. What Do You Have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG HELP... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HELP...   OMG HELP... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG HELP...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM :: MEMBERS INFO :: SOCIALIZE AREA-
Jump to: