Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
DROP IN CLAN RANK Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
DROP IN CLAN RANK Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DROP IN CLAN RANK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 pm

GUYS I KNOW I HAVE BEEN LESS ACTIVE BUT I STLL MANAGE TO PLAY 3 hours a day thats 2000 points or 1000 for those who dont have xp+ thats a total of15 points a week but getting 20 points a week should be the new standard but lets see how that goes school has been killing us unfortunately people have lives.....................

yea understood lets get it going guys we are slacking an its time to push the button

ill have to do a dummy test soon to blast the rank but sometime this week.................

also new recruits , I had the ratio KDR be 1.0 I am going to up it to 1.5 eventhough most of us dont have it, an when i started i was a noob too an fixing it is hard but new members should have atleast 1.5 b/c our clan KDR is 1.217 an dropping so we cant have that in this clan

Time for a Clan upgrade an all you should be thinking about it too........ push push push an reprisent your brotherhood...... I love you guys so lets do this

see ya all on ventrilo
Back to top Go down
xCh4oskn1ght

xCh4oskn1ght

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:40 pm

yep it's do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/3lite100
andyray

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 am

guys as we all know it`s teamwork, i suggest that tonight again we practice clan war and again work on teamwork. im here from 7pm (got kids)( (2pm new york time) see ya.(noobs) I love you
im king noob and dont ya forget it! REDSTAR
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:03 am

I WISH I COULD HAVE PLAYED LONGER FAMILY LIFE CALLS iLL BE ON TOMORROW FOR A BIT, IM USUALLY NOW GONNA BE ON LATE HOUR SO BOOST xP WE NEED IT AN ZP IS MANAGABLE.

tHANKS FOR ALL THE DONATIONS cheers
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am

alll i got to say is damit damit all we have to do is like 3 clan wars a day and win all of them we can easy past other clan cuz we got the skill and the teamwork to do it we are the best clan in the game in my eyes bumaa and andy and chaos and me and draft and some other clan members really work well now we just got to show the other members how teamwork goes hand and hand to win we got this guys Laughing cheers Our Clan Logo
Back to top Go down
Jason-[SRB]
Captain
Captain
Jason-[SRB]

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 pm

ni99a i get 20 clan points a day what u got on me lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DROP IN CLAN RANK Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROP IN CLAN RANK   DROP IN CLAN RANK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DROP IN CLAN RANK
Page 1 of 1