Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
Account Blocked?!?! Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
Account Blocked?!?! Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Account Blocked?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

Account Blocked?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Account Blocked?!?!   Account Blocked?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:42 pm

So I got On Today Thinking I Will Play CF For My Favorite Clan. Well You're WRONG.
This is mostly a question for m4a1 but, how long does it take for an account to unfreeze when it's been seen using software?
I didn't use or anything, but some noobs reported me from gm.
I got the temp account block... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

Account Blocked?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account Blocked?!?!   Account Blocked?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:28 pm

they are investigating your account if they can't prove anything an u no hack u have nothing to worry about b/c if you put zp on your account your intitled your account if you take them to court for lack of evidence. if its a 7 day blcok then just wait. Or send in support ticket asking for the proof! that helps support your innocence,

then again ask your self about the rage issues or something you must have said in game to someone who reported you for harassment an since the system website only has one default reply due too hack means all types of infractions. you can be a dick an report someone for cursing your mom, or racial slur. Be careful what you say. Defend yourself from getting kick but don't get involved with anyone besides your bro/ the more you play together the better your chances to win. The better more of us we f12 you. Remember if we suspect we teamview you.
Zero Tolerance .

Id Just wait things out If support takes a while.
Back to top Go down

Account Blocked?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM :: MEMBERS INFO :: Discussion-
Jump to: