Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
Winter Tourneys Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
Winter Tourneys Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Tourneys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

Winter Tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Winter Tourneys   Winter Tourneys I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:11 pm

CrossFire just released a statement wogl is having holiday tourneys. Can I get on a team for these tourneys?
Back to top Go down
Bumaa
2nd LT
2nd LT
Bumaa

Winter Tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Tourneys   Winter Tourneys I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 pm

u really think u have a chance to play with the top wogl players,dude we dont even have a chance to win,so what makesu think u might be on a team?
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

Winter Tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Tourneys   Winter Tourneys I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Dude, Seriously If You Guys Don't Think We're Good Enough For You, Then You Just Lost A Ton Of People.
You Realize That By Insulting Others, People Are Going Away And YOU'RE LOSING CP? Ever Cross Your Mind?
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

Winter Tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Tourneys   Winter Tourneys I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 am

listen wogl.org is up to individuals 3v3 u can signup get 3 players to sign up on wogl to make an account. An make a team name get all the info for you an your team I don't have to give u permission for 1vs1 tournament I signed up . the 3v3 its up to you an your 2 friends to sign up an run anticheat during match time game play if ur serious an not familiar with wogl.org ask me ill help you out if you need anything man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Tourneys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Tourneys   Winter Tourneys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Tourneys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM :: MEMBERS INFO :: Discussion-
Jump to: