Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ Empty
PostSubject: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

AN PLANTO BE ACTIVE THIS MONTH ATLEAST 2HOURS A DAY you muust be honest . I will give those members a chance to double points this month just list name below like a sign in sheet

those who have 50xp + please avoid to sign up that way no confusion occurs thanks dd.
Back to top Go down
xCh4oskn1ght

xCh4oskn1ght

CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm

I don't have it, I'm more active then u think, Aldgia ftw eh ppl eh eh eh XD I missed this clan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/3lite100
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 am

Well good things happen here at TeamseRbs
Back to top Go down
https://teamserbs.darkbb.com
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:06 am

less fortunate if we have donations left over next time it will be armor for members
Back to top Go down
https://teamserbs.darkbb.com
iDowNzInc

iDowNzInc

PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Well I'm Active Everydays , So I'm Out Of The LISTS! YAH!
Back to top Go down
iDowNzInc

iDowNzInc

PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 am

I'm Joking . I Don't Get EXP When I Play 2 Hours A Days...
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

guys draft want to but EX+ to the people who are active from the clan bank.so if you re active and dont have EX+ list your name here and you will get EX+ asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+   CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLAN POINTS FOR MEMBERS PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME BELOW IF YOU DONTNOT HAVE EXP+
Page 1 of 1