Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
What you PC Configuration...? Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
What you PC Configuration...? Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you PC Configuration...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

What you PC Configuration...? Empty
PostSubject: What you PC Configuration...?   What you PC Configuration...? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 pm

This is mine...
What you PC Configuration...? Untitled-1
and i got suck graphic card GeForce 9500gt
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: What you PC Configuration...?   What you PC Configuration...? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Doesn't look like graphics is too bad as your system rates a base score of 5.1 which matches the lowest score. This means your graphics is scoring at least a 5.1 out of a possible high of 5.9. Now my graphics suck as it scores only 2.7 for desktop and 3.1 for gaming.

Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

PostSubject: Re: What you PC Configuration...?   What you PC Configuration...? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Look this....facking graphic card...

What you PC Configuration...? Untitled1
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: What you PC Configuration...?   What you PC Configuration...? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 pm

5.1 desktop which is what i guessed it was. The surprise is the other scores as the gaming graphics is 6.3. This is a surprise as it used to be the highest score was 5.9 so for some reason they have changed it even though when I checked the explanation of the scores it still stated 5.9 was the highest.

Still kicks the crap out of mine at 2.7 and 3.1 and no way to upgrade it as I am using my laptop which does not allow upgrades fo graphic cards. The only thing that saves me in the game is that my internet is cable and I get low ping rates between 14 and 20 usually. Balances the crappy FPS of 16 to 30 depending on if I hook up the cable to my laptop or go wireless (wireless is 54 while cable gives me 100 mps).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you PC Configuration...?   What you PC Configuration...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you PC Configuration...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM :: MEMBERS INFO :: SOCIALIZE AREA-
Jump to: