Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
hi!!!!! Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
hi!!!!! Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Djomla

Djomla

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 am

hello team serbia whats up? long time no see. draft u bastard u never even say hi to me or anything, i see how it is after all theses years lol. now that i think about it none of u guys even speak to me anymore Sad . i dont hear from draft,kiza,andy or laundry...............actually the laundry part dosent suprize me at all.....that cocky bastard ahahahaha. i see u guys are doing pretty well ur well in the top 100 thats pretty amazing. well anways i gots to go. write back sometimes.

P.S whats with all theses new members i dont know anyone any more. and seriously u guys added way too many lts i mean im not trying to tell u how to run things but do u really need that many?

P.S.S WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS ANDY RAY?!?!?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:50 am

Dude, lol. I been checking on you an ur http://blackwatermercenaries.tk/ I haven't had the time to even say hello yes Forgive me for this We are doing many things here. You don't need to tell us how to run a clan we are doing just fine. You know how cocky we all can be here thats why we are still around an holding it down. Members come an Go, Loyalty is most important thing to me. People have their reasons for leaving I respect that too. We have so much happening in the crossfire community an people are noticing our clan. You can visit our ventrilo so we can talk an catch up on life. Jebiga kako si? izvini ali doji malo na ventrilo ip adressa ti gore na VENTRILO INSTALL NOW
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 am

lawl well like draft said things are happening around here PPL ARE SEEING ARE CLAN AND WE DOING THE BEST WORK WE EVER HAVE ANS SORRY WATS YOUR IGN HAVEN'T known it for awhile if i knew it i could talk with u and TELL U OMFG I HAVE A KID WOOT LMFAO BUT HIT ME UP U KNOW MY IGN
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 pm

its DJOMLA
Back to top Go down
darkness77

darkness77

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:13 pm

xD Hey Djomla!!!
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 am

ahahaha dam im loved!!!!! its been 1 day and i already got replies i thought u guys wouldent even notice. aww u guys do love me!!!!!! ahahahah ...........no homo ahaha Very Happy . yea sorry like i tryed coming on this forums but like the link i had was bad or maybe u guys changed it idk anyways it took me a little while to find it. but yea i been good and i see u guys have as well . i missed u guys i mean idk about u but while i was here u guys were like my gaming family .i been busy with school and stuff like my clan started off great u know we came to the 900s in like less then a month but then i had school exams and shiit so i gave leader ship to my lt because i was gonna be inactive for a while and like it just went downhill from there were ranked liek 1200 something but the thing is were not really going anywhere, i want to fix it and i know i can its just i dont have the time i have school now and after that i busy so right now idk what to do. ahahah i guess i fail when it comes to leading people. anyways ill definetly keep in touch with u guys.

P.S laundry congratulations man im happy for u bro. now that ur a father u got to cut back on buying them game cards and start buying them diapers ahahahah.

P.S.S seriously where the hell is andyray?
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 am

yea no more game cards Sad but oh well thats life and andyray is on facebook but he not in the clan anymore cuz we need a active and clan making points and shyt
so yea
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 pm

yea bro thats life but shit ur a dad now u should be proud!! oh i see dam thats sucks , i miss that bastard Sad
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: gde mladjo   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 pm

sta se radi mladjo nismo te zaboravili ali puno toga se izdesavalo u klanu i kao sto vidis vecinu novih clanova ne poznajes puno dobrih igracha smo izbacili zbog neactivnosti,jer dzabe kad je dobar ako ne igra duze od mesec dana,i ja cu uskoro postati tata pa i nema vremena da igram toliko,nisam u ekipi za wogl ili neki drugi turnir jer sam zardjao,i ne igram kao pre.ali ponekad dodjem i proverim forum,moj stari akount sam dao jasonu pa sam onda jasonov acount dao krstonu tako da sada igram sa nekog manjeg levela.i tako brate ako stvari neidu dobro u tvom klanu dovedi tvoje najaktivnije igrache i daj mi listu da znam koji su pa nam se pridruzite i ti mozes ponovo da budes LT.pozdrav od kize
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:19 pm

KIZA IS GONNA BE A FATHER AS WELL!?!?!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!............ but yea bro thx for the offe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi!!!!!   hi!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM :: MEMBERS INFO :: SOCIALIZE AREA-
Jump to: