Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
PLEASE STOP HACKERS Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
PLEASE STOP HACKERS Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLEASE STOP HACKERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

PLEASE STOP HACKERS Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:33 pm

please we ask all members to go on forums and post something about limiting the ping of players so brazilian people cant play on us servers because mostly they hack and they dont want to press f12 to kick the hack,today i even see them asking the ahcker to show them how to hack.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 am

or better yet its easier to repor just go here http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx

u can even complain there about something. I think it will be better then forums listen to the noob below

dont flame or QQ on forums are not meant for that I rather every one use web form so you dont give the clan a bad name.
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:14 am

US servers?? You mean CANADIAN servers!!

Those arses are not hacks, they are just cheats. Don't have the brain power to hack anything. At best (relative term) they are script kittys. Real hackers do not waste time on games. They spend their time doing real hacking - banks, police departments, Pentagon, etc. In fact real hackers despise that people call these yo-yo's hackers and consider it an insult to be compared to them. Go online, download a little script to your computer and your a hacker? Not likely.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 am

Some one should make a public cheat script hence that blow up your computer once you install so all cheaters have their pc blow up, a cheater virus bomb special for nublets who wanna cheat. If anyone knows how to do this will get mad props
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:45 pm

LOL not a bad idea. Don't know about blowing it up but one could be done that will do some damage - mild ones such as reformat the hard drives to damaging ones such as turning off cooling system and making the system run hot. Someone good could cause the system to basically overheat and fry. If they wanted a real hacker could have it that the "victim" doesn't even need to run the program. They would have an autorun script that would download and run at the same time you downloaded the game cheat. By the time the download is completed your computer is fryed.

Way back in High School I used to include a few extra lines in the programs on my disk. If someone copied my programs without permission when they ran them their disk was reformatted. After the first few they learned not to steal from me.

Would be funny if someone released that on the game cheat world.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:20 am

YOU SEE HOW MUCH I HATE CHEATERS. anti cheat union ABIDES FUK THEM LET THEM ALL DIE. BUT YEA AUTO SCRIPT WOULD BE FUN FOR LOTS OF brS AN IT WOULD BE A GOOD SCARE TACTIC TO PUBLIC HAKS. BUT vip THATS JUST vip WORLD PUB HAKS NEED TO BE IMPLEMENTED WITH THIS SCRIPT TO GET A FEW THOUSAND SKILLESS PLAYERS
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:59 pm

ah - but a hacker that really wanted to pull it off would either obtain a copy of the vip, add their own script and release it through "friends" to share with others or, if they are a real good hacker they would hack into VIP site, add their script and no one would even realize it until it was too late. I like the latter one and is the one I would choose if I could do it. It would certainly scare some cheaters away from the VIPs.
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 am

I HOPE THEIR IS A HACKER IN THE LETS MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION!
Back to top Go down
darkness77

darkness77

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Draft u have an imagination Razz
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 am

so true - but it is a wish we all have, along with all these idiots to stop kicking us from the room when we have ace.
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

PostSubject: I HAVE AN IDEA PEEPS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm

If I Can Get Something To Do This, Can I Get Back Into Clan?
I Bet I Can Write An Actionscript For This Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE STOP HACKERS   PLEASE STOP HACKERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE STOP HACKERS
Page 1 of 1