Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS

Go down 
+5
hannibal004
Ishtar-C
XxDJOLExX
.DeLuXe_
DraftDodger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 am

Dear Clan mates,

I am really upset about us losing ranks. Not only the ranks but the activity an also that we can't purchase xp+ until the issue with Franks secret question being a big problem to the clan.

I would like to have the leadership back. An If I can't get this back I will have to resign.

I really don't want to do this an abandon my loyal members. But It's just gone for to long an nothing seems to be done about it!

Z8games don't seem to care. I been working hard on trying to be on at all different times for members. knowing im still an LT in the clan is OK. I'm also mad I don't have a better pc So I can play in clan wars. All this will make me sad.

I don't want to resign an I don't think I will until I get a new pc.

As soon as that happens I dunno a few months maybe a year who knows, but I just want closure on the issues an want things to be like they used too an get a new KICK list going if possible may all members be able to bring friends an recruit people by invite I will accept anyone who is willing to help out be loyal an yea speak English too.

This all coming from me Draft Dodger I'm sincere about this an need more positive activity happening.

Thanks for all the hard work DD
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:34 am

I recieve this email today
If you have already settled your situation with the billing department, please disregard this message.

Our records indicate that your account TEAMSERBIA VENTRILO is currently 3 days overdue. Prior to this message, we have made our best attempts to contact you in regards to your account. Your current overdue balance is 53.52. If this balance is not taken care of immediately, your account will be suspended within 24-48 hours of this notice.

Please login to https://my.gameservers.com to make your payment of 53.52. As always, we appreciate your business and if there are any special considerations regarding your account status, please notify us immediately at billing@gameservers.com.

Your attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~ The GameServers.com Team ~
Frag. Not Lag.

ALSO OUR VENTRILO IS UNDER SUSPENSION

we OWE 53 DOLLARS I cannot afford so I DOWNGRADED to a 15 person now so it may be cheaper since the clan is not as active on vent.

IF anyone can help please click on clan pay below

IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS Clanpaybutton

Our Ventrilo might be going down in next few days If I can't pay this bill. I have payed for the whole year an a 35 year upgrade, sad to say I cannot finance the clan b/c of personal issues an no income on my part.
If you can help please do.
Back to top Go down
.DeLuXe_

.DeLuXe_

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:46 am

Heres a suggestion... While vent is down. Every member should install Xfire... Basically another way of communicating FREEly through chatrooms... so if you install it, leave your xfire name on this post Smile

http://www.xfire.com/download/now/

if you dont know how to add ppl.. when you get on you got to TOOLS-ADD FRIENDS-TYPE IN USERNAME (not nickname)-THEN LOOK FOR FRIEND Smile

deluxe: urd34d2

Draft: ravecity1

Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:12 am

DJ: inf4m0uz
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:44 pm

I Recommend Giving More Members Kicking Powers On Vent To Kick Out Idle People In Case Of A CW. We Might Also Think About Moving To A 10-Person Also.
Xfire: Nicksally
Back to top Go down
.DeLuXe_

.DeLuXe_

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Ishtar-C wrote:
I Recommend Giving More Members Kicking Powers On Vent To Kick Out Idle People In Case Of A CW. We Might Also Think About Moving To A 10-Person Also.
admin powers are for LTs and leaders... and i know what your gonna say about chasity... I DONT KNOW. lawl i have a feeling if you get powers youll abuse them. frank might say yes but idk jus my opinion :]
Back to top Go down
hannibal004
Captain
Captain
hannibal004

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 pm

We all see that is not the best time for our clan, and i am sad becase of that. We need to figure out how to make Draft a new leader. I love this clan and nvm about rank i will never leave this clan, it's (for me) like family.
And i am ready to do everything for this clan to go up and to start ranking up, i play as much as i can, but my work dont give me much time to play, i use all my free time to play Smile
I hope that everything will be OK, and Draft don't leave clan we are brothers and sisters, we play this game for fun and for friedship, and we need you in this clan you are our best player and best Leader...
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Sphere

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Account Balance:

$0.00(Approximately €0.00)
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 am

i feel so sad right now : ((
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 pm

.DeLuXe_ wrote:
Ishtar-C wrote:
admin powers are for LTs and leaders... and i know what your gonna say about chasity... I DONT KNOW. lawl i have a feeling if you get powers youll abuse them. frank might say yes but idk jus my opinion :]
And Why Would You Think I Would Abuse Them?...
Back to top Go down
IaKat

IaKat

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:17 pm

"If for any reason you have forgotten you secret question and answer please contact our support center with the following information and they will be able to help further.

1. LoginID for the account in question
2. What you think is the accounts secret question and answer was
3. Email address attached to that account
4. Name of characters on that account and what game they are from
5. If possible also 2 transaction ID's or receipt numbers of payments made to the account.
6. and any other info you can remember of the account, the more the better."
Back to top Go down
.DeLuXe_

.DeLuXe_

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Sphere wrote:
Account Balance:

How did you get that german siggy to work for NA CF? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sphere

Sphere

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 am

.DeLuXe_ wrote:
Sphere wrote:
Account Balance:

IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS Sign
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:31 am

all donation will give u admin rights ! For how long all depends on how much you can donate , b/c financially the system is fail. but togetherness an brotherhood of CF will keep living , its hard times but we can bounce back like we always have.

Its all in a matter of time!
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 am

DraftDodger wrote:
all donation will give u admin rights ! For how long all depends on how much you can donate , b/c financially the system is fail. but togetherness an brotherhood of CF will keep living , its hard times but we can bounce back like we always have.

Its all in a matter of time!

I Can't Donate...
Can I Donate Some Zp When I Get Some?
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Uf narode, pazite, ne mogu ovi koji igraju redovno da vuku konstantno klan. Ja ne igram sad toliko cesto. Razlika da se vratimo medju prvih 50 je dostizna, a medju prvih 80 moze za 10 dana. Ali to je nebitno. Pa dugo smo imali samo 60 igraca u klanu, normalno da se padne malo na listi. Ono sto mene raduje je da ova ekipa koja konstantno igra, bar ove sa kojima komuniciram, jeste da su popravili igru i haj, i da smo dobar klan. Tako da samo napred, a pozicija ce se popraviti vec. I ako draft trazi mesto vodje, fer mu je vratiti vodjstvo. Pozdrav bando
Back to top Go down
.DeLuXe_

.DeLuXe_

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Sphere wrote:
.DeLuXe_ wrote:
Sphere wrote:
Account Balance:

IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS Sign
thank bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS   IMPORTANT ALL MEMBERS I_icon_minitime