Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament

Go down 
+2
xCh4oskn1ght
DraftDodger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:27 pm

"There is quite a bit of improving going on with this tournament. If the systems that we are working to put in place happen, we will likely be able to offer much more in the way of a regular tournament system.

This will give rise to large 'entrance fee' type tournaments and then also smaller 'less or even free' style tournaments.

For this one however, we want a big tournament with big significant prizes. And for that entrance fee's are required.

We are after all giving away 750,000+ ZP to all the winning teams total and a Permanent Golden Gun to the champion team. " Quote from GM Saidin

Welcome Soldiers, to the second Official Cross Fire Tournament.

Autumn Assault!
Here you will be able to find information about the tournament, registration, prizes and structure. The Autumn Assault tournament will be the biggest Official Tournament to date, with 64 teams competing for over 750,000 ZP worth of prizes.

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming tournament (please no flames/spam). Also you can check out our Official IRC channel http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/crossfire-fps Make sure to enter in your cf or forum nickname so we know who you are! Please check back here for further updates and watch the news and announcements for continuing information for the Autumn Assault Cross Fire Tournament.

Registration for the Tournament will begin on September 24th 2009. Registration will be on a First-Come First-Serve basis. Registration will close Sept 30th.

Registration will be done through the www.z8games.com website. The Tournament page and Registration pages are in the process of being changed and added. They will be opened up when Registration begins.

The Tournament will begin on October 1st 2009.

Teams will use the tournament page on the z8games website located here: http://tournament.z8games.com/ As you can see the old tournament page is still currently up, however this page will be replaced before the 24th with the new tournament page which will contain News, Rules and links to register your clan and view the tournament brackets. Please stay tuned for updates on the Registration process and for news on the new tournament page. Coming Very Soon.

*You must be a part of a clan to participate. Clan Leaders and Lieutenants will be able to sign their teams up.

*The Autumn Assault tournament will consist of 64 teams comprising of 5 players each. There will also be 2 subs included for each team with no restrictions on who (of the 7) plays for any given round.

*The Tournament will be 6 Rounds of double bracket elimination. 32 teams on each side to reduce down to the two best teams who will fight it out for the Ultimate Tournament Champion.

*The Registration cost for the tournament will be 10,000 taken from the clan bank.

*Registering for the clan may be done by the Leader or any Lieutenant but only one team per clan may be permitted.

*Teams will use the forums to set up match times. Threads will be created for each matchup and players will be expected to use those threads. Match times will be mutually agreed upon. If a time can not be agreed upon both teams risk forfeiting their match.

*Additional Rules and regulations will be made available when the Official Tournament Rules page and forum threads are made. Following the announcement but before the registration.

Prizes:
*The Autumn Assault tournament features over 750,000 ZP worth of prizes to be given away.

*The Grand Prize for the tournament Winner will be a Golden Gun (to be determined) for each participating member (7 players).

*The Final Two teams will recieve 25,000 ZP each plus additional prizes.

*There will be prizes for teams that finish second and third respectably within the bracket for a total of 14 teams winning prizes all together.

Tournament Details:
*The Autumn Assault tournament will be a Search and Destroy tournament.

*6 Rounds. Each Round will be played on a different map.
Round 1: Black Widow
Round 2: Desert Storm
Round 3: EagleEyes
Round 4: SubBase
Round 5: Port
Round 6: Black Widow

*Each Match will consist of 9 rounds (best of 9 points in the objective option).

*Matches will be played on the Beta Clan Server.(OMFG THEY BETTER FIX THIS )

*Match Results will be reported to cftournament@g4box.com

*Each Tournament Round will take place over a 6 day period. Rounds begin on Thursday and end on Tuesday. Results Posted on the Wednesday of every week.

*Round 1 takes place from Oct 1 - Oct 6. Round 2 Oct 8 - Oct 13. Round 3 Oct 15 - Oct 20. Round 4 Oct 22 - Oct 27. Round 5 Oct 29 - Nov 3. Championship match to be played on the weekend of November 7-8 2009.

Additional Tournament rules and regulations will follow.
I HOPE THEY HAVE A REFEREE WHO WILL SPECTATE EVERYMATCH

Last edited by DraftDodger on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm

there matches will start OCt 1 , hopefully you members will be available . but its a first come first server registration limit to 64 im gonna do my best to get us a spot, if i do please if you want to play . you must have Ventrilo and a mic... Seriously Serious about that, an you also need to have to practice for this tournament its starts in 3 weeks I have ideas on Strats an placement in matches . Practice will help us be stronger winning team. we have the talent lets show them what we got with teamwork an skill. dont matter how good you are in public, playing as a team will get you the win. We all agree their.

I need those that want to play an think they will be available to either reply here or pm me or any lieutenant on here. Its gonna be nice if make it first place. Lets take it to the next level guys. So I will check the IRC channel an that day I will be on at 12am EST time So I can be one of the first to register, Bare with me, Lieutenant can pitch out a hand timezone an I do need sleep sometimes registration closes at Sept 30 but it will be full most likely b4 that

Donation would be great from each member to we can register for the tournament I dont know the actual cost yet but it should be around 10000Zp I think Approx....

anyway I just wanted to give you guys the new an that im hoping to see us do very well in these matches,....... Im taking arial screenshots of the maps an making a few strats on the maps being played so we can work on camping defending an infiltrating,, basically lets dominate. Im putting in the work to make us win,.. All i need ya to do is listen on ventrilo an focus on your position . Im gonna assign one for everyone who will be in the tournament an what gun will be up to you.
Back to top Go down
xCh4oskn1ght

xCh4oskn1ght

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 am

who's goin to be are team if we get in?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/3lite100
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 am

YEA I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TEAM
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:52 pm

if we have enough buying or its allowed i would like to get a Team a an a team b but i dont think z8games will let us, so we must make a strong 7 player team for subs hopefully no DC or sh1t happens u know. anyway we can try to make a great team ventrilo users are first candidates........... we have to talk more about this later
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 am

yea we still got time hope we can get rdy by than
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:30 pm

we need to work positions
Back to top Go down
Bumaa
2nd LT
2nd LT
Bumaa

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:43 pm

yessir
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:19 pm

yes but we cant work positions without knowing who is going to be on the team
so draft u got to let us no the ppl
that are going to be in the tournament and with kiza he make's a good idea like A AND B TEAM
WHICH WOULD BE GOOD
IN LIKE RANK THE PLAYERS FROM 1 TO 14
THIS WAY
IF LIKE LETS SAY RANK 7 DONT COME THAN RANK 8 TAKE'S HIS OR HER SPOT WE GOT TO SEE
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:20 pm

WE GOT LIKE 5 DAYS TO SEE WHO IS GOING TO BE IN THE tournament
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm

and draft i just made the clan bank even at 10000 so we can go in
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:55 pm

thanks i been short on funds this past months, ruff times but im thinking about who will play in the tournament. first lets sign up this thursday an then focus on the players who r serious to play. its will definetaly need our pros an non wireless users cough kIZA wireless gamers blow , anyway a, an b team is out the question unless we can make a new clan an sign up with it gonna cost us another 10000zp lets focus on team a since we dont know whos playing but we can talk about it this week an focus our strong points what maps an what positions we need like strategy an teamwork to defeat cough hacking an non hacking clans. it will be a long shot lets hope work on one map at a time an take it from their in a clan practice our tournament players vs our non tournament players an tournament players vs other clans to take their strategy an watch the replays where we fuked up basically an pin point a solution. Ill be focus on the matches we lose an what map we do best one its not a easy task an cooperation is needed to achieve this goal its our first tournament an i really want to be #1
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 pm

ok yea u the boss so on tuesday we can talk on ventrilo about the teams and players than we can really play and focus on wat we need to do and where to be and how to be #1
Back to top Go down
Bumaa
2nd LT
2nd LT
Bumaa

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 am

Surprised
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 am

are we in yet comon im rdy to rock
this thing
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:51 pm

i think 4pm its starts for registration gotta be on point with this
Back to top Go down
*bummaboy*

*bummaboy*

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm

hey guys i wona play turnament too. end i send frend request to djomla ,loundry,bumaa,dd,kiza,hiv. end no bdy didnt acept why u guys dont wona be my frend.ok no problem .kiza ,dd end bumaa . u guys are 10 min from my house ok bumaa he is next door .But my point is when i see kiza end DD u gays gona get fucked up .u guys cnow its no joke with me so is beter to acept frent request or i am gona make u do lik my sox all day long .watch out i am danger blaaaa. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament   Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z8Games 64 Clan Tournament
Page 1 of 1