Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+4
Gvinman
Admin
Djomla
DraftDodger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:26 am

FIRST OFF I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO SLOVENC16 I had Over reacted in the match an if Tomo can forgive me I am really sorry I would never kick you I just was saying that because I was having a bad day. Im sorry Tomo please forgive me. I let u sook my blood Like a Star @ heaven

OK As far as tournament goes. the people who will play is the people who show up for practice an run over the strats. , meaning anyone who shows up for practice an is on ventrilo has a shot in playing in the tournament it is a team an I want everyone to be apart.

Don't think like your gonna be left out of the tournament. If we need you to play I will need you on the sidelines, upcoming matches an maps . but in order to ensure a victory I will like to seethe players come to practice an those players who play their positions best an listen under pressure will get a spot to play in the matches to come

Our Clan Logo sigining off Wednesday - Thursday is sign up day an practice will follow as soon as we are officially entered an registered.

Ok thats all love DD
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Since we are not signed up b/cx of some bug on the forums. I am sad to say we will not play till further notice in this tournament, but will stay with TWL league an give it a goes, Practice will be held on thus maps an will be held everyweek on wednesday

6pm -9pm an we will go over strats for maps so we can play Thursday matches .. Clanwars will be played all times attendance to practice will give you a automatic spot in the clan wars to come. Attendance in Practice will benfit an advantage for match win.

Brother hood of members an serious gamers. In order to win an keep winning we must change a few things ... Practice is a option. its also a call to see which members are more active an willing to help out. Its about being united an working together as a team to win an prove to others we are a team not to be reckon with.

I sign off my hands to all members an enjoy playing with you all.

All my friends an when its time to play CW . What I say goes. RESPECT an god bless, see you all in practice .

Practice times will be posted in forums an matches aswell in a new section in the forums VIA ... OCT 1. 2009
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:14 pm

i wanna play !!!!!!!!!! . i came to the practice and we played a 2on2 i played whit sloven aginst andy and serb. im pretty good too so yea think about it draft. afro
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:21 am

djomla where is that list of KDR so I can setup this tournir. its will be very nice . an 1 on 1 competition for bragin rights, an xp points, clan bag or armor will be inducted of choice for 1st place. so these select members who will play are likely the most active but we still need few more members an a member for replacepemnt since someone dropped the clan cough Chaos soooooooo... people please just reply below if ur willing to do a 1 vs 1 tourney what do u have to lose, a match?????? or you can win them all
Back to top Go down
https://teamserbs.darkbb.com
Djomla

Djomla

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:00 am

ill do it its no problem for me. as for the kdr list i tried to make one yesterday of all the people that signed up for the turnoment but its only 4 me , draft, laundrymat and kiza

djomla kdr= 1.5

DD=1.3

kiza =1.6

laundrymat=2.0

these are the ones draft told me to put sinec him and kiza did a lilttle farming. lol!
but if we dont get more members a list wount be nessessary.
Back to top Go down
Gvinman

Gvinman

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey Draft, I will play in the inclan tournament if you need me. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
iDowNzInc

iDowNzInc

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

I WANNA PLAY IN IT!
Back to top Go down
darkness77

darkness77

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:24 pm

hasn't the tourney started
Back to top Go down
mattesi

mattesi

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 am

I WANNA PLAY , I AM PRETTY GOOD
Back to top Go down
*Etaks*

*Etaks*

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:05 am

i wanna play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT   WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO WILL PLAY IN TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 1