Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
plz read thanks Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
plz read thanks Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plz read thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyray

plz read thanks Empty
PostSubject: plz read thanks   plz read thanks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:39 am

hello brothers, well as you know tomorrow is a very big day for me and my family, these last few days i`ve been away prepairing myself, i`ll try to be on ventrillo tonight to chat , hopefully my recovery will be a fast process and i`ll be back in the game as soon as my body will let me,if the op goes well i`ll be home on thursday/friday, if it dont tonight be a goodbye lol, well guys just in case things go the other way...it`s been a good time with you guys, many fun memories, anyhow catch uup with you tonight
Back to top Go down
Djomla

Djomla

plz read thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz read thanks   plz read thanks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 pm

...........O.O................QQ......... no Andy!!!!!!!lol jk no bro good luck with everything i hope it goes great and i hope to see u make a quick recovery, i mean what would the clan be like without u. ur one of the factors that make this clan the way it is, a piller. so dont give me that shit about it going the other way befor i pwn ur ass u noob king. once again good luck and ill see u in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

plz read thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz read thanks   plz read thanks I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 pm

andy what was that about?you had some surgery?i didnt know bro....we played today but i didnt know something happened to you ?are you ok now?
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

plz read thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz read thanks   plz read thanks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 am

ANDY is going to be fine i wish him a good op. we all know he is a strong guy and like wat dj said he is wat make's this clan run like a family we all wish u a good recoery..... and ANDY dont worry so much U WILL BE FINE......sorry they post-pwned it--spelled wrong i know
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

plz read thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz read thanks   plz read thanks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:40 am

GET WELL SOON ANDY EVERYONE SEND ANDY GET WELL CARDS Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plz read thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz read thanks   plz read thanks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plz read thanks
Page 1 of 1