Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
NEW LEADER Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
NEW LEADER Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW LEADER

Go down 
+10
frankslade
Kiza
Ishtar-C
Logan
hannibal004
XxDJOLExX
KaripskaLuna
NiixX
laundrymat
DraftDodger
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 am

Due to the fact I am have bad problems at home with life. I will not talk about that, but I will give my
leadership to Laundrymat1 b/c I know he will do a good job like before. An he will not change the name nor our sexy clan logo.

Other changes as LTs, an rules will be up to him to decide. Members an clan war ventrilo an other issues will be all on him.

Finance an donations well , I am looking for job. Won't be easy , wanted to have a 2v2 tournament next month. anyways the changes
some will not like. But I will be leader again but at this times please respect new leader. I will be a regular member still gonna
be on ventrilo to help you brothers an sisters. EU WOGL matches are still gonna be lead by me. I will be their for you all .

Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:16 am

Many of u know me and know that im active and play with alot of u.
DRAFT AS HE SAID is having a bit of issues in his life cant comment cuz dont know wat it is.
but ALL I cans say is that we are under construction and LT SPOTS ARE OPEN TO ALL THOSE THAT WANT AND PROVE THEMSELVES LT SPOTS BUT U MUST WORK FOR IT.

ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND PPL READ UP ON ARE NEW RULES THANKS
Back to top Go down
NiixX

NiixX

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 pm

I respect you're decision and the RL is 100x more important then this game and the clan. I hope it will get better and you will come back soon =)

Also I think laundry is a good leader he showed it half year ago.. that u all demoted is other thing but now I get also chance ^^ I hope the most LT's will get the rank back soon...

Just one question I have...is it still just cw with LT when we have just three?

-NiixX
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm

hm...im sry for u Draft and i hope that everything will be ok soon.

Laundry...i dont know what to say for this changes i will respect that but its not ok : )

u know,most of us play this game active for a very long time and i think that with this new changes u dont respect us.
Sry for sayin that just...im not kid and i dont whant to shut up about this.

Ok we will prove ourselves AGAIN if u whant so but this is RLY NOT OK.

next time will be nice to consult ur LTs before u make some changes,that is TEAM WORK.

i hope u understand what i was tryin to say to u.

Ty.
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:38 pm

I dont like this change, i was much annoyed when I saw and thought to go out and fucking clan..

Going to facking burst...
Back to top Go down
hannibal004
Captain
Captain
hannibal004

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 pm

I agree with Luna, me luna djole ivcha play whole day and we now need to earn spot for LT, i dont want to be anymore LT.
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:42 pm

i hope that everything will be ok soon... i everything agree with Luna best girl in the clan...

Thank you for your understanding...
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:43 pm

and yes i forgotten....interesting how u didnt make some of us from Serbia to be Lt.

for example Hanibal was very active and he do a lot for this clan and u whant to tell him to prove himself to u ?
lol,thats a nice one joke : )
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 pm

We dont want to be anymore LT...

Ty again...
Back to top Go down
Logan
2nd LT
2nd LT
Logan

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:47 pm

i know i am the least important Lt .... but i WAS a Lt anyway.... I respect all we doing here but i worked hard and i dedicated lot of time of my vacation to get better and skill up cuse i wanted that Lt spot sooo bad... not even 1 month later i get kicked from Lt... and all things r changed the persons that should really be LT arent...

Anyway im hoping everything gets good with u ur wife and ur 2 daughters cuse i really care bout u

if im staying in this clan: i dunno thinking....
Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Draft-
Sorry to hear things aren't working out for you. I hope you'll be able to come back soon and want you to know that we back you on this decision.

Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:17 pm

IM GIVING ALL THOSE PPL THAT WANT LT SPOTS A CHANCE TO PROVE THEM SLEEVES
yes u guys did good and are very active but we can also see who really loves this clan and want to do better for this clan
i will give only 1 spot back and thats if hannibal wants it back
i was going to talk to some Serbian LT and only give 1 spot back to 1 person
AS IN BUMAA IS THE NORTH AMERICAN LEADER AND I GUESS I DONT KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE THE UK LEADER
but im only giving 1 more spot out and thats it. sorry if i made u feel bad if i took your spot away but i want more to think that we need to get better and so i want u to show me how u going to show are clan is better.

sorry to all players that felt they were disrespected by my change

Back to top Go down
hannibal004
Captain
Captain
hannibal004

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

I like all of you guys, and i just need time to think about it... Maybe i was wrong idk
Back to top Go down
Kiza
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
Kiza

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ ALL MEMBERS!!!!!!!   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:23 pm

FIRST OF ALL GUYS AND GIRLS YOU ALL KNOW THAT ME AND DRAFT MADE THIS CLAN LONG TIME AGO[SERBS NY09] AND WE HAD OUR GOOD TIME AND BAD TIME WE CHANGE A LOTS OF MEMBERS,SOME OF THEM WERE VERY GOOD AND SOME OF THEM NOT SO GOOD,BUT WE ALWAYS KEEP GOING UP IN RANK AND WE ALWAYS HAD THE MOST LOYAL PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE,BELIEVE IT OR NOT LAUNDRYMAT WAS WITH US SINCE THE VERY BEGINING AND EVEN IF HE HAD A CLAN AT THAT TIME I MANAGE TO RECRUIT HIM IT WAS ON CROSS ROAD MAP I REMEMBER.SO THAT HOW EVERYTHING STARTED WE BECAME VERY CLOSE FRIENDS WE TALKED ON THE PHONE DOZENS TIMES AND HE PROVED HIMSELF AS A GOOD MEMBER AND LATER EARNED A LT SPOT.SO FROM THERE HE ALWAYS TRYED TO HELP OUR CLAN ALWAYS BEING ACTIVE IN GAME AND FORUMS.WE GIVE HIM A TRYOUT AS A CLAN LEADER EARLIER THIS YEAR AND HE PROVED HIMSELF AGAIN.SO WHEN YOU ARE A LT AND YOU SHOW YOURSELF BE SURE WE WATCHING YOU ME AND DRAFT ARE NOT ACTIVE AS BEFORE AND WE PROBABLY WANT BE THE LEADERSHIP STAYS ON YOU GUYS YOUNGER GENERATION BECAUSE I WANT THIS CLAN TO BE FOR EVER,TO BE GIVEN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION,ONE DAY MY SUN WILL BE THE LEADER TO BAD FOR DRAFT HE ONLY MAKES GIRLS[LOL].SO PLEASE GUYS DONT PANIC WITH THIS NEW CHANGES RESPECT OUR DESSISION.WE ALL WANT THE BEST FOR THIS CLAN DONT RAGE AND TRY TO FIND ANOTHER CLAN BECAUSE WE ALL BELONG HERE.THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE KEEP THE SAME ATMOSPHERE AS BEFORE.
Back to top Go down
frankslade
1st LT
1st LT
frankslade

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:29 pm

yeah...i agree...the way that the LT´s were treated its unacceptable...we worked very hard to be there...and i wake up in the morning go to Z8games site and see all those changes without even saying a word to any LT´s...I mean no1 likes that, particullary members that gave so much to this clan..

Laundry, i personally think that u want to do whats best for this clan..i really do, but its not with those decisions that u will make it happen..u kiked all LT´s without a word to them and kept the 1s who, althought i think are best players then me, are not even half as active than me, hanni or Luna..

I just hope u read this and realize that what u did was wrong..We created a new clan..and we are in a moment of thinking about what we are gonna do...

and Draft u know we all love u, ur a brother to me and idk what to tell u except to take care of ur family first, cuz as u say this is just a game..

Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Laundry dont have leadership skills!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:34 pm

yeah,he prove himself early this year...when he whant to change clan name and manage us with some clan that most of us didnt know who they are : )

Back to top Go down
Ishtar-C

Ishtar-C

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 pm

I agree with frank, they earned those spots long ago (when i wasn't here Very Happy) and doing this isn't going to help, unless somebody better (plays a lot and is very good) comes along, we should keep the lt's as is.
Earlier I said I would like to be a lt, but not if that means taking away somebody elses spot.

Somebody add a poll plz. Our Clan Logo Shocked
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

ivvcha0mafia wrote:
Laundry dont have leadership skills!!!!!!
and u do
LT SPOTS ARE EARNED AND RESPECTED PPL THAT ARE JUST ACTICE SHOULDNT GET A LT JUST CUZ THEY MAKE CLAN POINTS
FFS HANNIBAL IS THE ONLY 1 THAT REALLY DID STUFF AS A LT HE MADE CLAN KICK LIST HE PLAYED ALOT AND ALSO LUNA HAS ONLY MADE 1 CLAN KICK LIST AND NOTHING ESLE.
LOGAN WELL KEEP ASKING DRAFT OVER AND OVER AGAIN LAWL( HE GOT HIS SPOT ) AND ALSO MADE ONLY 1 OR TO KICK LIST
FRANKS IS THE SAME WAY AS LUNA ^^
CAN U GUYS TELL ME ANYTHING ESLE U DID THAT IS SO GREAT OR MADE U STAND OUT TO KEEP YOUR SPOT
ONLY PERSON I THINK THAT SHOULD EVEN GET THERE SPOT BACK IS HANNIBAL
WHEN U TALK TO ME LIKE THIS IT NEVER GOES WELL.

THINK I BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ALL THE PPL ABOVE^^
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

CLAN LOGO AND NAME ARE NOT CHANGING
( DRAFT KNOWS THIS) (ITS HIS CLAN AND KIZA'S NOT MINE)
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:02 pm

LT SPOTS ARE OPEN TO THOSE THAT ARE LOYAL AND TRUST WORTHY
AND HELP ARE CLAN LEARN AND IMPROVE THERE SKILLS, STRATS, AND EVERYTHING ESLE THAT COMES WITH KNOWING THIS GAME AND HELPING OTHERS OUT

SERBIA WILL NEVER DIE
Back to top Go down
Core2Duo
Anonymous

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Well, I'm still new to the Clan...and not the greatest player in SERBIA either. I don't know how well Laundry will do as Leader, but you have my full support.

I've been in lots of Clans and by far this is the most active and welcoming Clan to date.

Draft in my eyes is still the Leader though. He'll be back weather he likes it or not.

Laundry shows great qualities of a Leader, but sometimes lets losses control. Leading Men to their Deaths is never easy.

I would like to note that I was a LT for about a week...though I still feel the position should have gone to someone else. As I was still new. I'll be pushing and cutting throats to make LT again...so watch out.

We as a Clan just need to polish things up, scim more...TALK LESS...and get to know what each other are going to do before we do it. We have great Leadership and guys/girls willing to let their Voices be heard.

I don't foresee us making it far in WOGL P/O, just not enough time spent working as a team just yet. With due time we can make it all the way guys. Listen to the Strat caller, even if you know he is sending you to your Death. Just do your best every match, scrim or no scrim.

Work together, there is no "I" in TEAM...unless your shooting "AT ME"!!! (AT ME= TEAM)...lul

Lets all give it up to our new Leader...hip hip hurray...hip hip hurray.........................................................yeah that didn't sound gay at all.

Core2DuoOC
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Core2Duo wrote:
Well, I'm still new to the Clan...and not the greatest player in SERBIA either. I don't know how well Laundry will do as Leader, but you have my full support.

I've been in lots of Clans and by far this is the most active and welcoming Clan to date.

Draft in my eyes is still the Leader though. He'll be back weather he likes it or not.

Laundry shows great qualities of a Leader, but sometimes lets losses control. Leading Men to their Deaths is never easy.

I would like to note that I was a LT for about a week...though I still feel the position should have gone to someone else. As I was still new. I'll be pushing and cutting throats to make LT again...so watch out.

We as a Clan just need to polish things up, scim more...TALK LESS...and get to know what each other are going to do before we do it. We have great Leadership and guys/girls willing to let their Voices be heard.

I don't foresee us making it far in WOGL P/O, just not enough time spent working as a team just yet. With due time we can make it all the way guys. Listen to the Strat caller, even if you know he is sending you to your Death. Just do your best every match, scrim or no scrim.

Work together, there is no "I" in TEAM...unless your shooting "AT ME"!!! (AT ME= TEAM)...lul

Lets all give it up to our new Leader...hip hip hurray...hip hip hurray.........................................................yeah that didn't sound gay at all.

Core2DuoOC

i was a leader of this clan b4 and i brought this clan to a very good rank
i just dont have the time and every1 plays at a different time so it makes it very hard to practice as a team
therefore we dont play well or at our best we will do the best when we have time or work at it more
AS IN THE UK TEAM WONT do nothing in wogl cuz they rather waste time than learn from others or glitch maps and make videos that should be reported so z8 can get them and stop them but it dont happen

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I WILL KEEP ON MOVING AND NEVER QUIT THIS TEAM UNLESS WELL UNLESS I DIE EVEN IF I DONT LIKE THE LEADERS CHANGES
Back to top Go down
XxThaGhostXx25
1st LT
1st LT
XxThaGhostXx25

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Aright you guys calm down. Check this out aright?

Im going to be honest about this whole thing. I personally made the list of which lt's and members should be kicked. Shhnoobie was there helping me out. I went up to laundry and draft. gave them the list and they agreed with me. Laundry wanted to talk to all you EU LT's before any of it happened but his internet got cut off. So he couldnt. It aint his fault. He did the right thing! NONE!!! OF YOU EU LT's personally deserve it except for hanniable. Logan begged draft for it and all he does is accept noobs in the clan when we made it a RULE!!! to be invite only and to not except ppl like that. Luna like only made 1 kick list. And dont even get me started on the other EU LT's. That aint enough! that aint even close boys! Now dont get me wrong, yall were in here a lot longer then me. But when i earned my LT spot, i actually did work! I guarantee that Laundry will back me up on that. I came up with stratz, drew them out, led in scrims, had leadership, etc! And u guys are QQ'ing that yall lost ur LT? FOR WHAT? What did u do that so big for the clan that helped us? And i know a lot of you guys know that I took a month off of Crossfire. What happened to me? I lost my LT spot. I understand why, but guess what? IM GOING TO EARN IT BACK!!! u wanna know how? by being loyal!!! unlike u guys. Going off and starting ur own clan aint loyal plus im going to be helping the clan get back on track and 10x better! Im going to be doing especially what im good at. TACTICS! So dont go crying and bitching when you dont deserve it! I bet all of yall are going to do the opposite and start raging on me and laundry. If you wanna rage and talk trash. then back it up boys! Im telling you guys the truth. Plus after the stunt you guys pulled off with ur new clan, i doubt laundry taking u guys back! If he even thought about taking u guys back, i would talk him out of it just because u guys dont know what being loyal is. Yall got a short cut to your LT spot. Yall didnt deserve it and yall know it deep down inside! Draft knows that he made a mistake when he bought a sht load of LT spots. That was a huge mistake from the start! SERBIA is going to be changed. Its going to be better with the help of the right people in the clan!

As to Draft, We all love you man. Thats a fact. If you need anything from us, just ask. Take Care man

StratZ-
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 pm

KaripskaLuna wrote:
yeah,he prove himself early this year...when he whant to change clan name and manage us with some clan that most of us didnt know who they are : )

yea u werent here WHEN I WAS LEADER SO U DONT KNOW
AND THAT MERGE WOULD HAVE HELPED US GET MORE ACTIVE AND MORE BETTER AND MORE RESPECTED BY OTHER CLANS
AND ALOT LESS NOOB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW LEADER
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next