Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
NEW LEADER - Page 3 Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
NEW LEADER - Page 3 Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW LEADER

Go down 
+10
frankslade
Kiza
Ishtar-C
Logan
hannibal004
XxDJOLExX
KaripskaLuna
NiixX
laundrymat
DraftDodger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

NEW LEADER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Due to the fact I am have bad problems at home with life. I will not talk about that, but I will give my
leadership to Laundrymat1 b/c I know he will do a good job like before. An he will not change the name nor our sexy clan logo.

Other changes as LTs, an rules will be up to him to decide. Members an clan war ventrilo an other issues will be all on him.

Finance an donations well , I am looking for job. Won't be easy , wanted to have a 2v2 tournament next month. anyways the changes
some will not like. But I will be leader again but at this times please respect new leader. I will be a regular member still gonna
be on ventrilo to help you brothers an sisters. EU WOGL matches are still gonna be lead by me. I will be their for you all .

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm

countdc wrote:
laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
yeah,he prove himself early this year...when he whant to change clan name and manage us with some clan that most of us didnt know who they are : )

yea u werent here WHEN I WAS LEADER SO U DONT KNOW
AND THAT MERGE WOULD HAVE HELPED US GET MORE ACTIVE AND MORE BETTER AND MORE RESPECTED BY OTHER CLANS
AND ALOT LESS NOOB

I heard that clan was banned around the time we were going through the merge discussion. Word was they were reported a lot for cheats, including the leader, and were banned. That is what i was told when they disappeared one day from the clan listing. If that is the case then they really wouldn't have helped any. Even without that at the time they were dropping daily in the rankings while we were climbing, they were only about ten above us when they disappeared, so it seems more that we would have helped them and we would have lost respect.

As for the Lt situation I have no problem with the overhaul but do agree that you should have let them know instead of just cutting them. Lt should not be given based on game play or begging for it. It is a leadership position so should be based on proven and demonstrated leadership potential. If the member doesn't live up to the potential then they are demoted.

they did not get banned most of them are in a new clan formed by a old LT OF THE FIRST CLAN THEY WERE IN NONE OF THERE CLAN WAS EVER BANNED SORRY TO BURST YOUR BOBBLE. if u want to look them up here is there name >http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=99648 THERE TEAM NAME IS BAD...........
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:06 pm

ivvcha0mafia wrote:
Laudry i didnt say i did....

Ok you were right we shouldnt talko to you like that,but think about what are you did to us we are in this clan for long time too,dont forget this. I deserve my lt spot by playing 8 hours per day few times... and you said to me that i have to prove myself,its ok i dont have to be a lt but just talk to us before you make a decision like yesterdays...

just because u play alot dont mean u should get A LT SPOT IF THAT WAS THE CASE ALMOST EVERY1 IN THIS CLAN SHOULD GET A LT SPOT RIGHT?
i think so lawl

AND ALSO STATED IN MANY POST THAT I HAVE POSTED MY INTERNET GOT CUT OFF SO I WAS UNABLE TO TALK TO U IN THE MORNING WHEN I REMOVED ALL LT SPOTS AND I DID JUST THAT REMOVED EVERY1 SPOTS JUST DRAFT AND KIZA WERE LEFT BUMAA IS MY SECOND GUY IN CONMAN period NO1 ELSE IS GETTING A LT SPOT BUT MAYBE HANNIBAL IF HE WANTS IT other than THAT NO1 WILL UNTIL I DEICED WHEN AND WHO.
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm

KaripskaLuna wrote:
laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
yeah,he prove himself early this year...when he whant to change clan name and manage us with some clan that most of us didnt know who they are : )

AND THAT MERGE WOULD HAVE HELPED US GET MORE ACTIVE AND MORE BETTER AND MORE RESPECTED BY OTHER CLANS
AND ALOT LESS NOOB

u wrong,i was here Smile
im here almost one year,did u know that ? : )

yes i know and u were not here lawl
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 pm

laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
laundrymat wrote:

AND ALOT LESS NOOB

u wrong,i was here Smile

lol again-nice one joke...i was here : )

but its rly not important anymore : )

and yes,this one is funny too=ur net was shut down when u need to talk with us or put new changes on forum but u have enough time to kick ppl from clan and take ours lts spots,some of ppl who u kick Draft take them back...do u know what that tell to us?: )

im not stupid ur story is rly funny...but ok,Draft respect u and thats why i will calm down ...he respect us like his friends not jusst like some players who need to prove to himself and we are here just because he is man and TRUE LEADER to us.

Have fun with ur new position but remember WE ARE NOT UR TOYS Wink

Ty.

Back to top Go down
XxThaGhostXx25
1st LT
1st LT
XxThaGhostXx25

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 pm

hey look.

1. Laundry gave me the permission to! i even asked him before i posted

2. I just came back after a month so plz dont everyone start jumping on my back. i dont need all this crap all at once all of a sudden

3. I have done a crap load more then just make a kick list lawlz

4. Playing 8 hours aint enough for a LT, laundry even said so himself

5. I left my old clan to come here because i saw that SERBIA had what i needed unlike my other clan. I aint no clan hopper

6. Luna, i even explained to u when i said that. Laundy was even there, IT was a ACCIDENT i sware to you

7. Say it to me here or on vent if you got something to say to me. I dont wanna have everyone be talking about everyone behind there back. If you wanna say something to me then just say it. thats all im asking.

8. This is my last post due to the order by laundry because i dont wanna be in anymore fights with anyone!

9. Apologies to anyone that was offended
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:55 pm

laundrymat wrote:
countdc wrote:
laundrymat wrote:

AND ALOT LESS NOOB

I heard that clan was banned around the time we were going through the merge discussion. Word was they were reported a lot for cheats, including the leader, and were banned. That is what i was told when they disappeared one day from the clan listing. If that is the case then they really wouldn't have helped any. Even without that at the time they were dropping daily in the rankings while we were climbing, they were only about ten above us when they disappeared, so it seems more that we would have helped them and we would have lost respect.

As for the Lt situation I have no problem with the overhaul but do agree that you should have let them know instead of just cutting them. Lt should not be given based on game play or begging for it. It is a leadership position so should be based on proven and demonstrated leadership potential. If the member doesn't live up to the potential then they are demoted.

they did not get banned most of them are in a new clan formed by a old LT OF THE FIRST CLAN THEY WERE IN NONE OF THERE CLAN WAS EVER BANNED SORRY TO BURST YOUR BOBBLE. if u want to look them up here is there name >http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=99648 THERE TEAM NAME IS BAD...........

That would be BUBBLE if I had one to burst. Your answer actually proves that it would have been a bad idea to merge with the clan as they all left to form a new clan - wonder why? I didn't say all the members were banned - I said I heard the clan was banned as they were reported for a lot of cheats, including the leader who did disappear at the same time as the clan. If memory serves correctly there were a few members that left Serbia to join them and then came back after that clan broke up. I also visited their website when I was told about the cheating and there were several posts poking fun at them stating their leader had been banned for cheating and their clan was no more. No bubble to burst as I really don't care, just pointing out that maybe it wasn't a good idea to merge with them.

Interesting that you ignored the rest of my post which was more important.

Regardless, the reason you give for not talking to the Lt's before cutting them just does not wash. You didn't have internet access to talk to them but you did have access to cut? You should have held off cutting them until you were able to talk to them. As I already said, I agree with the cuts just not the method as it created unneeded turmoil and did not take into account peoples feelings. Attempting to defend the action does not help either. The best action you could have taken after the fact was to simply say - "You guys are right, I should have talked to you first. I apologize for jumping the gun", mark it down as experience learned and carry on as if you are normal. Of course I can say that in hindsight as I had a similar situation in real life where I terminated my staff without talking to them prior. I did the above and everything was fine between us as they understood the situation just were not happy that I didn't talk to them first. A valuable lesson was learned by me then and hopefully you will learn the same lesson now.

Finally (starting to feel like I am at work which is taking the fun out of this) - everyone get over it. What is done is done and in the long run this is just a game. Go play, kill a bunch of noobs and get your frustrations out. Maybe do some in game trolling, I find that fun sometimes if you get the right person on the line. Very Happy Start an argument with someone over whether the correct word is breath or breathe and while they are typing your team kills them. Laughing See if you can frustrate them enough to leave the room (I did).

Smile children - everyone will think you are crazy and leave you alone. jocolor
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 am

KaripskaLuna wrote:
laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
laundrymat wrote:

AND ALOT LESS NOOB

u wrong,i was here Smile

and yes,this one is funny too=ur net was shut down when u need to talk with us or put new changes on forum but u have enough time to kick ppl from clan and take ours lts spots,some of ppl who u kick Draft take them back...do u know what that tell to us?: )

im not stupid ur story is rly funny...but ok,Draft respect u and thats why i will calm down ...he respect us like his friends not jusst like some players who need to prove to himself and we are here just because he is man and TRUE LEADER to us.

Ty.

TO BE HONEST U DONT KNOW WAT I HAVE DONE THIS FOR THE CLAN
THE TIME AND THINGS I'VE DONE ARE WAY MAY THAN ANY1 IN THIS CLAN BESIDES DRAFT AND KIZA.
U CAN SAY ALL U WANT IDC REALLY I'VE MADE THE CHANGES TO TAKE US FROM 121 TO 88 OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT ME (I) MADE THE CHANGES AND BROUGHT US AND KEPT US MOVING AND IF U STILL THINK THAT IM LIEING ABOUT MY INTERNET YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME IM ON ALMOST ALWAYS B4 U GUYS FROM THE UK EVEN GET ON
ASK YOURSELVES WAT HAVE U DONE FOR THIS CLAN
ASK YOUESELVES WAT U THINK YOU'VE DONE
ASK YOURSELVES HAVE U EVER PRACTICE OR MADE US LOOK BAD IN PUBS
ASK YOURSELVES DI U HIDE IN YOUR PRIVATE ROOM AND JUST TALK TO THE UK PLAYERS
I MEAN COMON ALL THE LTS WERE JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING BUT PLAYING AND MAKING CLAN POINTS I MEAN GUESS WAT GUYS EVERY1 PLAYS AND MAKES CLAN POINTS IM LIKEY THE PERSON THAT IS 3RD IN CLAN POINTS MADE IN THIS CLAN
FFS TO BE HONEST U GUYS CAN FUK OFF CUZ I KNOW I'VE DONT WAY MORE THAN U ALL HAVE AND EVER WILL
I MAY NOT BE THE BEST BUT IM NOT TAKING THIS SHIT FROM PLAYERS THAT HAVEN'T DONE MORE THAN ME NOR HELPED OTHERS OUT
NEXT STEP IS ME LEAVING THIS CLAN AND I THINK MOST OR AT LEAST 8 PPL THAT HATE ME AND THATS OUT OF 82 PPL HMMMMM ANY1 ESLE?
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 am

countdc wrote:
laundrymat wrote:
countdc wrote:
laundrymat wrote:

AND ALOT LESS NOOB

That would be BUBBLE if I had one to burst. Your answer actually proves that it would have been a bad idea to merge with the clan as they all left to form a new clan - wonder why? I didn't say all the members were banned - I said I heard the clan was banned as they were reported for a lot of cheats, including the leader who did disappear at the same time as the clan. If memory serves correctly there were a few members that left Serbia to join them and then came back after that clan broke up. I also visited their website when I was told about the cheating and there were several posts poking fun at them stating their leader had been banned for cheating and their clan was no more. No bubble to burst as I really don't care, just pointing out that maybe it wasn't a good idea to merge with them.

Interesting that you ignored the rest of my post which was more important.

Regardless, the reason you give for not talking to the Lt's before cutting them just does not wash. You didn't have internet access to talk to them but you did have access to cut? You should have held off cutting them until you were able to talk to them. As I already said, I agree with the cuts just not the method as it created unneeded turmoil and did not take into account peoples feelings. Attempting to defend the action does not help either. The best action you could have taken after the fact was to simply say - "You guys are right, I should have talked to you first. I apologize for jumping the gun", mark it down as experience learned and carry on as if you are normal. Of course I can say that in hindsight as I had a similar situation in real life where I terminated my staff without talking to them prior. I did the above and everything was fine between us as they understood the situation just were not happy that I didn't talk to them first. A valuable lesson was learned by me then and hopefully you will learn the same lesson now.

Finally (starting to feel like I am at work which is taking the fun out of this) - everyone get over it. What is done is done and in the long run this is just a game. Go play, kill a bunch of noobs and get your frustrations out. Maybe do some in game trolling, I find that fun sometimes if you get the right person on the line. Very Happy Start an argument with someone over whether the correct word is breath or breathe and while they are typing your team kills them. Laughing See if you can frustrate them enough to leave the room (I did).

Smile children - everyone will think you are crazy and leave you alone. jocolor

WELL THE CUTTING WAS DONE THE NIGHT B4 THEREFORE I DID HAVE INTERNET AND YEA I DID SAY I WAS SORRY OVER VENTRILO YES I WAS WRONG BUT SHIT HAPPENS PERIOD. THATS LIKE BEING FIRED FROM WORK U WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL THE DAY IT HAPPENS LAWL.
AND IM ON ALMOST ALL THE TIME B4 THEY GET ON SO I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THEM AND INFORM THEM OF MY PLANS AND ALSO SAY THAT I WAS PICKING 1 LT FROM THE UK TO LOOK OVER THE UK SECTION BUT NEVER HAD INTERNET AS I'VE STATED MANY OF TIME BUT ONCE AGAIN U GUYS DONT SEE THAT OR LOOK OVER THAT OR SOMETHING. RATHER THAN QUITING THE CLAN AND MAKING A NEW 1. ASK QUESTIONS AND SEE Y THIS HAPPEN OR FOR WAT REASON IT HAPPENED THATS LIKE CUTTING STRATZ FORM THE LT DUDE WAS INACTIVE AND TOOK A MONTH OF SO THEREFORE HE LOST HIS LT SPOT AND ANOTHER THING THERE ARE OTHER PPL THAT ARE LOYAL THAT MIGHT WANT A CHANCE TO BE LT OR EVEN GIVEN THE CHANCE AND PROVE THEMSEVELS
MAYBE EVEN U CUZ U SOUND SO SMART
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 am

laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
laundrymat wrote:

Ty.

TO BE HONEST U DONT KNOW WAT I HAVE DONE THIS FOR THE CLAN
THE TIME AND THINGS I'VE DONE ARE WAY MAY THAN ANY1 IN THIS CLAN BESIDES DRAFT AND KIZA.
U CAN SAY ALL U WANT IDC REALLY I'VE MADE THE CHANGES TO TAKE US FROM 121 TO 88 OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT ME (I) MADE THE CHANGES AND BROUGHT US AND KEPT US MOVING AND IF U STILL THINK THAT IM LIEING ABOUT MY INTERNET YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME IM ON ALMOST ALWAYS B4 U GUYS FROM THE UK EVEN GET ON
ASK YOURSELVES WAT HAVE U DONE FOR THIS CLAN
ASK YOUESELVES WAT U THINK YOU'VE DONE
ASK YOURSELVES HAVE U EVER PRACTICE OR MADE US LOOK BAD IN PUBS
ASK YOURSELVES DI U HIDE IN YOUR PRIVATE ROOM AND JUST TALK TO THE UK PLAYERS
I MEAN COMON ALL THE LTS WERE JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING BUT PLAYING AND MAKING CLAN POINTS I MEAN GUESS WAT GUYS EVERY1 PLAYS AND MAKES CLAN POINTS IM LIKEY THE PERSON THAT IS 3RD IN CLAN POINTS MADE IN THIS CLAN
FFS TO BE HONEST U GUYS CAN FUK OFF CUZ I KNOW I'VE DONT WAY MORE THAN U ALL HAVE AND EVER WILL
I MAY NOT BE THE BEST BUT IM NOT TAKING THIS SHIT FROM PLAYERS THAT HAVEN'T DONE MORE THAN ME NOR HELPED OTHERS OUT
NEXT STEP IS ME LEAVING THIS CLAN AND I THINK MOST OR AT LEAST 8 PPL THAT HATE ME AND THATS OUT OF 82 PPL
HMMMMM ANY1 ESLE?

https://teamserbs.darkbb.com/socialize-area-f17/i-dont-like-this-t333.htm

i try to tell u this didnt i ? : )

i will just love to see that u talk with us in future,dont put us on side we are together here and we all whant best for this clan.
i told u yesterday that we whant to practise with u but u never call us,its not important for u.
U never say what we need to do to improve ur skills or be better,u never say what u like and dont like...u just make decisions on your own its not fair Laundry....
lets all calm down and do what is best for our clan .

Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:07 am

Haha, about rooms on ventrilo, i have acces on 4-5 rooms, haha. For all others i need pass. But that never bee some problem.
And that idea, about separate room, was your laundry if i remember, maybe is my misteke, and other players from usa. Frenk and others who play whit us dont mind for language, we try to speak on engl. so thats not problem too. We dont hide on ventrilo, lol, thats statment is not corect. Frist you need to talk whith people, then do what you planing. What you mean whith we make others bad look in pubs. how i can make the other look bad???? No logic. What lt need to do??? is there instruction, manual anywere????
For now,nobody was toking ugly words, so no need for word f@ck off guys, because you only write whith luna and she is girl.
No one on forum atack you or insulting.
How you judgment someone contribution in clan??
All what you wrote is pure teling story laundry, and not true. And I, and others dont hate you, why you think so ? no reason.
But i dont agre whit you in this, and that s my aright.
Back to top Go down
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:55 am

boraptt wrote:
Haha, about rooms on ventrilo, i have acces on 4-5 rooms, haha. For all others i need pass. But that never bee some problem.
And that idea, about separate room, was your laundry if i remember, maybe is my misteke, and other players from usa. Frenk and others who play whit us dont mind for language, we try to speak on engl. so thats not problem too. We dont hide on ventrilo, lol, thats statment is not corect. Frist you need to talk whith people, then do what you planing. What you mean whith we make others bad look in pubs. how i can make the other look bad???? No logic. What lt need to do??? is there instruction, manual anywere????
For now,nobody was toking ugly words, so no need for word f@ck off guys, because you only write whith luna and she is girl.
No one on forum atack you or insulting.
How you judgment someone contribution in clan??
All what you wrote is pure teling story laundry, and not true. And I, and others dont hate you, why you think so ? no reason.
But i dont agre whit you in this, and that s my aright.

yes there are alot of ventrilo rooms and most of the time at least 4 of the uk players are not in a room where others can go chat with them and don anything with them so yea its a problem duh i do it when i first log on cuz im not ready to talk to any1 shit i just woke up lawl
well anyway im going to play i need to play.
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 am

Frist i m not dude, expe. for you. I dont blame him, just dont agree. I think laundry can answer ..u jbbt ako se pise u svoje ime..
why you always interfere. You dont have nothing to tell me, you coments are waste of my and my friend time. So please dont wrote to me. sto bi kod nas rekli strats odjebi vise, i pozdrav za bandu naravno.
Drafte legendo, i ostali ko razume, ako moze neki tamo lik da non stop se mesa i soli pamet, dajte iskontrolisite malog ide mi na k***. niko ga nista ne pita, uvek se mesa, i nesto kenja. molim vas iskontrolisite stratza vise.
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:17 am

omg, pls close this fackinh thread, and STOP with stupid comments...
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:25 am

i agre, slazem se
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:26 am

pa jebote vise... dosadilo mi ...
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:06 pm

XxDJOLExX wrote:

i meni,dizhem ruke od dalje rasprave Very Happy

:**
Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 pm

KaripskaLuna wrote:
XxDJOLExX wrote:

meni nije... al ajde necemo vise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm

ivvcha0mafia wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
XxDJOLExX wrote:

meni nije... al ajde necemo vise Very Happy

da ali nema poente,pocheli smo da se vrtimo u krug : )
bolje na vreme da stanemo,dovoljno smo se raspravljali...i drago mi je da jesmo,da ovako neshto nije proshlo precutano : )

:*
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:05 pm

bas tako, ajde sad lepo Close the facking thread....
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:08 pm

XxDJOLExX wrote:
bas tako, ajde sad lepo Close the facking thread....

agree : )
Back to top Go down
XxDJOLExX
2nd LT
2nd LT
XxDJOLExX

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Quote :
agree : )

hehehe, pa stvarno...
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

[/quote]
WELL THE CUTTING WAS DONE THE NIGHT B4 THEREFORE I DID HAVE INTERNET AND YEA I DID SAY I WAS SORRY OVER VENTRILO YES I WAS WRONG BUT SHIT HAPPENS PERIOD. THATS LIKE BEING FIRED FROM WORK U WILL NEVER KNOW UNTIL THE DAY IT HAPPENS LAWL.
AND IM ON ALMOST ALL THE TIME B4 THEY GET ON SO I THOUGHT I WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THEM AND INFORM THEM OF MY PLANS AND ALSO SAY THAT I WAS PICKING 1 LT FROM THE UK TO LOOK OVER THE UK SECTION BUT NEVER HAD INTERNET AS I'VE STATED MANY OF TIME BUT ONCE AGAIN U GUYS DONT SEE THAT OR LOOK OVER THAT OR SOMETHING. RATHER THAN QUITING THE CLAN AND MAKING A NEW 1. ASK QUESTIONS AND SEE Y THIS HAPPEN OR FOR WAT REASON IT HAPPENED THATS LIKE CUTTING STRATZ FORM THE LT DUDE WAS INACTIVE AND TOOK A MONTH OF SO THEREFORE HE LOST HIS LT SPOT AND ANOTHER THING THERE ARE OTHER PPL THAT ARE LOYAL THAT MIGHT WANT A CHANCE TO BE LT OR EVEN GIVEN THE CHANCE AND PROVE THEMSEVELS
MAYBE EVEN U CUZ U SOUND SO SMART
[/quote]

Actually we do see that and that is really the problem people have - the cutting was done without talking to them first. Instead of cutting them the night before with the plan to talk to them afterwards the talking should have been done first. Until you had talked to them no cutting should have been done. Good that you apologized over vent - too bad that info was not put out earlier by anyone. I agree quitting was an extreme knee jerk reaction that should not have been done, especially by those that feel they are leadership material. Two wrongs don't make a right and that is what it looks like to me has happened here.

For what it is worth I do think you are a good leader with sound ideas just that you have to temper that with consideration for others. Also understand that as in real life as a leader you will take a certain amount of abuse from those above and below you. For most of it just roll with the punches, consider where it comes from and ignore - example when someone at work calls me an asshole I inform them that is what I get paid so well for which usually shuts them up. For the extreme stuff deal out punishment to suit the crime but always ensure a warning has been given.

As you have raised the point - I do understand that there are most likely others that would like the chance so I suggest a system I have used at work and found good. Rotate people in and out of positions. For example - say we have 10 Lt spots and you fill them with who you feel should be in them. One year later remove the bottom 5 back to the ranks and put 5 others that have shown potential in their spot. The 5 that were removed do have a chance to prove themselves again for the next rotation. You do have to let everyone know what you are judging them on so that they know what has to been done if they want the spots.

As for me getting one of the spots - not happening. I turned it down shortly after joining the clan and still have no interest. I keep my leadership for work and play the game to get away from it. I am happy to play, get points for the clan and toss in my opinions here and there. I do not even CW as in the past I was getting stuck and DC so often plus I really am not that good at the game in my opinion (mind you I might be coaxed into a GM CW some time if it was against Army Strong who keep accusing me of hacking cause they are idiots that don't understand breath+earphones+moving= me killing them). Have vent installed but the one time I opened it it asked for a password and I have not been back.

Keep up the good work, learn from what others say and do and most important - carry on as if you are normal.

When all else fails - kill a noob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW LEADER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3