Welcome to SERBIA CF TEAM
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
NEW LEADER - Page 2 Invisblebg
PLEASE REGISTER AN LOGIN
This Is a CF Brotherhood
to be apart browse the site an visit link to
below & Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Respect at all costs.
Thanks for visiting come back real soon.
NEW LEADER - Page 2 Invisblebg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERBIA Crossfire Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW LEADER

Go down 
+10
frankslade
Kiza
Ishtar-C
Logan
hannibal004
XxDJOLExX
KaripskaLuna
NiixX
laundrymat
DraftDodger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

NEW LEADER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Due to the fact I am have bad problems at home with life. I will not talk about that, but I will give my
leadership to Laundrymat1 b/c I know he will do a good job like before. An he will not change the name nor our sexy clan logo.

Other changes as LTs, an rules will be up to him to decide. Members an clan war ventrilo an other issues will be all on him.

Finance an donations well , I am looking for job. Won't be easy , wanted to have a 2v2 tournament next month. anyways the changes
some will not like. But I will be leader again but at this times please respect new leader. I will be a regular member still gonna
be on ventrilo to help you brothers an sisters. EU WOGL matches are still gonna be lead by me. I will be their for you all .

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
laundrymat
Colonel
Colonel
laundrymat

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm

XxThaGhostXx25 wrote:
Aright you guys calm down. Check this out aright?

Im going to be honest about this whole thing. I personally made the list of which lt's and members should be kicked. Shhnoobie was there helping me out. I went up to laundry and draft. gave them the list and they agreed with me. Laundry wanted to talk to all you EU LT's before any of it happened but his internet got cut off. So he couldnt. It aint his fault. He did the right thing! NONE!!! OF YOU EU LT's personally deserve it except for hanniable. Logan begged draft for it and all he does is accept noobs in the clan when we made it a RULE!!! to be invite only and to not except ppl like that. Luna like only made 1 kick list. And dont even get me started on the other EU LT's. That aint enough! that aint even close boys! Now dont get me wrong, yall were in here a lot longer then me. But when i earned my LT spot, i actually did work! I guarantee that Laundry will back me up on that. I came up with stratz, drew them out, led in scrims, had leadership, etc! And u guys are QQ'ing that yall lost ur LT? FOR WHAT? What did u do that so big for the clan that helped us? And i know a lot of you guys know that I took a month off of Crossfire. What happened to me? I lost my LT spot. I understand why, but guess what? IM GOING TO EARN IT BACK!!! u wanna know how? by being loyal!!! unlike u guys. Going off and starting ur own clan aint loyal plus im going to be helping the clan get back on track and 10x better! Im going to be doing especially what im good at. TACTICS! So dont go crying and bitching when you dont deserve it! I bet all of yall are going to do the opposite and start raging on me and laundry. If you wanna rage and talk trash. then back it up boys! Im telling you guys the truth. Plus after the stunt you guys pulled off with ur new clan, i doubt laundry taking u guys back! If he even thought about taking u guys back, i would talk him out of it just because u guys dont know what being loyal is. Yall got a short cut to your LT spot. Yall didnt deserve it and yall know it deep down inside! Draft knows that he made a mistake when he bought a sht load of LT spots. That was a huge mistake from the start! SERBIA is going to be changed. Its going to be better with the help of the right people in the clan!

As to Draft, We all love you man. Thats a fact. If you need anything from us, just ask. Take Care man

StratZ-
THANKS FOR THE HELP i guess but he is right as fair as the LT SPOTS GO
AND YES MY INTERNET DID GET CUT OFF SO I WAS UNABLE TO TALK TO U GUYS
SORRY FOR MY INTERNET NOT BEING UP SO IM ABLE TO TALK TO U GUYS AND TELL U WATS UP
BUT YEA W.E.
Back to top Go down
XxThaGhostXx25
1st LT
1st LT
XxThaGhostXx25

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:35 pm

thanks for the help i guess? that makes me feel good laundry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 am

HEY PEOPLE JUST GO WITH THE FLOW. SO FAR SO GOOD, DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE OK. go WITH THE FLOW
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:16 am

why did everyone leave just like that? for what reason ? if you dont come back to the clan I will delete the clan an their wont be a serbia clan. WDF no respect why I have done this then I don't why I play if I cant play with my friends. an if they leave then I leave this game too. It is hard enough I have problems home now I can't fight over net either so I'm not gonna. be reasonable. we have 16 lt yes no notice was given to members. yes its not fair. All will be better, just new management. If you cant give it time then what can you give. Friendship is a terrible thing to waste an if all go wasted then what are we fighting for if not the same reason. We r friends or not? I cannot be the leader till I help myself. I am sorry for my problem have cause others. An if you can't see some new ideas or someone else's leadership you need to start.

Its about the respect for the game an the friends who play it. Maybe I failed leadership. Something is wrong now I can't even imagine to think about a problem.
Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 am

Laudry i didnt say i did....

Ok you were right we shouldnt talko to you like that,but think about what are you did to us we are in this clan for long time too,dont forget this. I deserve my lt spot by playing 8 hours per day few times... and you said to me that i have to prove myself,its ok i dont have to be a lt but just talk to us before you make a decision like yesterdays...
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 am

laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
yeah,he prove himself early this year...when he whant to change clan name and manage us with some clan that most of us didnt know who they are : )

yea u werent here WHEN I WAS LEADER SO U DONT KNOW
AND THAT MERGE WOULD HAVE HELPED US GET MORE ACTIVE AND MORE BETTER AND MORE RESPECTED BY OTHER CLANS
AND ALOT LESS NOOB

u wrong,i was here Smile
im here almost one year,did u know that ? : )
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:04 am

Pozdrav narode, kakve su ovo sad pizdarije.
Dajte nam jednog coveka za lt za cw. Da li to znaci da nema vise cw? Sta se boduje u klanu, ko je kakav igrac? Ako je tako izbacite me, ja sam los. Sto se zaludjujemo koji smo po rangu, sto dalje implicira cemu uslov od 60 cp mesecno. Uslov onda neka glasi 2.0 kdr i da od najzad 5 godine starosti ste krenuli da igrate cross, i u cv dodajte koju godinu i counter strike-a.
Mene boli k*** da li sam lt, ja sam to prepustio , jer mi u sustini to ne znaci nista. Al mi je zao zbog drugih ljudi, koji non stop vise na cf. I opet se mesa stratz, pa jebala ga strategija, kad god slusam njega, a imao sam priliku par puta najebo sam ko zuti.
Mislim da postupak nije fer, izbacivanja lt, ne na ovakav nacin. Mozda ima boljih igraca, jbt izbacili su i ganjaking, haha. Pa sad ponovo treba da se ljudi dokazuju.
Voleo bih da odigramo jednu protiv laundrya i njegove ekipe jednu, cisto da vidimo jel ta razlika bas tolika u kvalitetu igraca. samo revijalni mec, nista vise. i naravno awm 1 na 1 ko god kad hoce, sem hanibala naravno. ne verujem i da izgubimo da bi bila drasticna razlika.

Ceo moj komentar gore je naravno zajebancija, valjda, ostajem i dalje u klanu dok su tu draft, buma , kiza i veliki broj fer igraca, i naravno kompanija.
Znaci pozdrav za sve, Milose pozdrav druze, vidim da se stvari smiruju, tako da no sikiriki.

"Sve ostavljam samom sebi, jer deco u vas sve zajedno nemam poverenja..." -maratonci
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 am

Izvinjavam se narode procitao sam komentar stratza, ne brinite ovo ce biti moj poslednji post na ovu temu.
Stratz je kolko se meni cini ispusio od krstona, toliko o taktici. On ce da pravi listu ko zasluzuje biti lt, haha zao mi je klinje.
Ja bih molio Drafta, ili bumu, ili Kizu da nam objasne sta u stvari klan zahteva od nas. Meni je jedino to relevantno, to sto tamo neki klinja dok je dokon razmislja o glupostima. Daj nemojte me zezati da ganja i hanibal ne zasluzuju lt? za ostale ne znam, nisam toliko igrao sa njima. S obzirom na starost ako mali opet spomene qq, bicu fin da ne psujem. Nek se zna za mene relevantno je ono sto mi kazu gore troje pomenuti, i to mogu da uzmem u razmatranje. I laundrya mogu da ispostujem ,donekle, nemam problem sa tim. Ali da mi stratz pravi listu za kikovanje lt, i da to obrazlozi sa tim ko je i koliko puta napravio listu za kikovanje, mora da me neko zajebava, opet cu biti fin, mada bi sad isao bip bip.
Zamolio bih ostale da pre bilo kakvih komentara prvo se cuju sa drftom, , kizom, bumom jer to je jedino relevantno po meni.
Ovo ostalo je neozbiljno. Haha stratz ce da mi prica o lojalnosti haha, koji lik.

Jos jednom pozdrav za ceo klan
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 am

Zaboravih samo da dodam lik sa 150 i kusur cp odlucuje ko ce biti lt. haha, jbt da riknjavela od smeha.
Zbog ove neozbiljnosti pojedinih, ostajem pri stavu da uzimam u obzir samo komentare ozbiljnih clanova klana, a za ostalo ne obracam paznju, ne mogu hocu da umrem od smeha... Razz Razz Razz
Znam da sam napisao da necu vise, al bilo je jace od mene.
Znam da nasmo igrom ponekad delujemo neozbiljno, desava se, a hocemo da budemo ozbiljan klan, i tako se predstavimo.
Ali ovo je smesno, i ovom prilikom pozivam sve saigrace koje dobro znam, da ostanu u klanu, i ne reaguju na gluposti pojedinih clanova, ovo je komicna situacija i tako je posmatrajte. Sto ce reci ni pet para za stratzove komentare, njegovih 150 naspram nasih xxxx cp, neks se slika on i njegova taktika.
Back to top Go down
hannibal004
Captain
Captain
hannibal004

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 am

XxThaGhostXx25 wrote:

Im going to be honest about this whole thing. I personally made the list of which lt's and members should be kicked. Shhnoobie was there helping me out. I went up to laundry and draft. gave them the list and they agreed with me. Laundry wanted to talk to all you EU LT's before any of it happened but his internet got cut off. So he couldnt. It aint his fault. He did the right thing! NONE!!! OF YOU EU LT's personally deserve it except for hanniable. Logan begged draft for it and all he does is accept noobs in the clan when we made it a RULE!!! to be invite only and to not except ppl like that. Luna like only made 1 kick list. And dont even get me started on the other EU LT's. That aint enough! that aint even close boys! Now dont get me wrong, yall were in here a lot longer then me. But when i earned my LT spot, i actually did work! I guarantee that Laundry will back me up on that. I came up with stratz, drew them out, led in scrims, had leadership, etc! And u guys are QQ'ing that yall lost ur LT? FOR WHAT? What did u do that so big for the clan that helped us? And i know a lot of you guys know that I took a month off of Crossfire. What happened to me? I lost my LT spot. I understand why, but guess what? IM GOING TO EARN IT BACK!!! u wanna know how? by being loyal!!! unlike u guys. Going off and starting ur own clan aint loyal plus im going to be helping the clan get back on track and 10x better! Im going to be doing especially what im good at. TACTICS! So dont go crying and bitching when you dont deserve it! I bet all of yall are going to do the opposite and start raging on me and laundry. If you wanna rage and talk trash. then back it up boys! Im telling you guys the truth. Plus after the stunt you guys pulled off with ur new clan, i doubt laundry taking u guys back! If he even thought about taking u guys back, i would talk him out of it just because u guys dont know what being loyal is. Yall got a short cut to your LT spot. Yall didnt deserve it and yall know it deep down inside! Draft knows that he made a mistake when he bought a sht load of LT spots. That was a huge mistake from the start! SERBIA is going to be changed. Its going to be better with the help of the right people in the clan!

As to Draft, We all love you man. Thats a fact. If you need anything from us, just ask. Take Care man

StratZ-
Who are you? You are in clan for how long?
Back to top Go down
hannibal004
Captain
Captain
hannibal004

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:40 am

And you talk about loyalty?
OMG you left your clan
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 am

XxThaGhostXx25 wrote:

StratZ-

yeah,u did ur work...make kick list?wow Very Happy

and u know what?i whant to tell u something...when u say Hanibal that he is not lt because he is from Serbia we are all waitin to see is that a joke,and u didnt tell it is.
u tell that later when u see that he is left from clan.

and dont tell me what is loyalty im here for a long time and have respect for all members,im talk with them when u all ignore them.

We went for clan just because we whant to tell everyone that we was injured with this,no one tell us about changes.
Than Laundry came and tell that he whant to make Hanibal LT ,rly?why u move him if u whant that?: )
nevermind,we will back in clan because we have a lot respect for Draft and Kiza and they understand why we left.

Laundry i respect u,but its time for u to learn to respect us and i hope that u will.

Ty.

Back to top Go down
Logan
2nd LT
2nd LT
Logan

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 am

im sry bout all this situation but its just stupid when ppl say that they cant be LT because they r serbians... i dunno if u notice bt the clan name is SERBIA not ppl who dont want to have serbians as Lt... And Laundry...wth did u got that idea, i only asked draft if i was playing better and if he know who would promote... and FFS i didnt ask him tpo give me i only said to my inner circule of trust like for ppl like hani, oki, ivane, luna and frank ofc that i wanted to be so dotn start to say those things bout me that didnt happen and u need to get ur sources correct man becuse i dont like when ppl say lies bout me... u dont think i should be Lt...ok stay with ur thought and i know i wantedto be but i never started spreading round and i think i could be a Lt later but draft decided to make me not my fault... i did many stuff to help clan like remodling the all forum to be more organised and to ppl get mopre along but if u wanna say i shouldnt be then stay in ur thought cuse if hani, luna, frank oki energy and lot more ppl loyal to us leave the new clan then i will quit playing cuse if u r leader there is no future for me in crossfire
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:08 pm

BTW strats do me a favor an dont post anything thanks, your just making things worse an if you post anything without thinking before you post you wont be posting for long. I deleted your room on ventrilo. that was me b/c what you wrote has no contaxt about u an hanibal. hanibal has been in this clan longer then you an you have no right to say anything about hanibal. So please refram to posting your thoughts b/c you dont think when you post something. You just flame it up so dont reply strats.
Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:26 pm

XxThaGhostXx25 wrote:

StratZ-
And who da fuck are you to tell us who deserve lt spot and who not... Since when you are in this clan? Are you new leader or founder that we dont now???? You better STFU what is that so big that you did to this clan??? You cant tell me that im not deserve lt spot i deserve it by playing over 8 hours per dey a few time and draft notice that we are active players( me,frank,luna,energy,logan(hannibal is lt before us)) and dont you talk to me like that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm

By the way we are longer in this clan than you,you dont have right to talk like that... That right have Draft,Kiza,Laundry and other old members NOT YOU....
Back to top Go down
Logan
2nd LT
2nd LT
Logan

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:36 pm

dude ....ffs just gtfo u dont even know what happened for real to each one off us
Back to top Go down
Logan
2nd LT
2nd LT
Logan

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:19 pm

... im sorry there is nothing for me in this clan no more... i lv u all but as draft told leet it flow....i let it flow till the end and i wont be able to join serbia no more cuse i dont want to be disrespected becuse i dedicated days of my life to trhis clan and that is the way ppl treat me like if i am noob...
i had the best experience in this clan and u all were my teacxhers but its time to go now ...im sorry for ppl who expected to make me stay but i will not stay round ppl who hate me or think im noob...
Draft i hope everything is gonna be ql for u and ill keep in touvh off ppl that i lv
im sorry this had to end like this...
Logan
Back to top Go down
DraftDodger
Leader
Leader
DraftDodger

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 pm

hey respect everyone likes it. I like how u made clan an left dat was disrespectful to me but ok. everyone wants respect how about not leaving the clan b/c u don't respect my decision . If you don't like ur leader or think of u like a noob its only b/c when you come to this clan u was a noob an you learned alot from us. Its time to grow wing an fly away if this is wat u wish man then ok enjoy gaming with ur new family. I know I say you cant never join again but I really dont mean that. You always gonna be logan my favorite noob Smile no disrespect but you must be a noob if you left serbia
Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Logan wrote:
... im sorry there is nothing for me in this clan no more... i lv u all but as draft told leet it flow....i let it flow till the end and i wont be able to join serbia no more cuse i dont want to be disrespected becuse i dedicated days of my life to trhis clan and that is the way ppl treat me like if i am noob...
i had the best experience in this clan and u all were my teacxhers but its time to go now ...im sorry for ppl who expected to make me stay but i will not stay round ppl who hate me or think im noob...
Draft hope everything is gonna be ql for u and ill keep in touvh off ppl that i lv
Logan
Loganeeee dont listen coments of irrelevant people we all love you so pls join us we are family all and you are my litle bro Smile))) and hell no you are not noob you are verry good player
Back to top Go down
ivvcha0mafia

ivvcha0mafia

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:34 pm

when i said irrelevant i meant on stratz...
Back to top Go down
KaripskaLuna
1st LT
1st LT
KaripskaLuna

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Logan wrote:
Draft i hope everything is gonna be ql for u and ill keep in touvh off ppl that i lv
Logan

u r my little love,no noob...i will love to see u back we are together in this so pls....listen me u know i wish u all the best,come back and stay with us.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
countdc

countdc

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 pm

laundrymat wrote:
KaripskaLuna wrote:
yeah,he prove himself early this year...when he whant to change clan name and manage us with some clan that most of us didnt know who they are : )

yea u werent here WHEN I WAS LEADER SO U DONT KNOW
AND THAT MERGE WOULD HAVE HELPED US GET MORE ACTIVE AND MORE BETTER AND MORE RESPECTED BY OTHER CLANS
AND ALOT LESS NOOB

I heard that clan was banned around the time we were going through the merge discussion. Word was they were reported a lot for cheats, including the leader, and were banned. That is what i was told when they disappeared one day from the clan listing. If that is the case then they really wouldn't have helped any. Even without that at the time they were dropping daily in the rankings while we were climbing, they were only about ten above us when they disappeared, so it seems more that we would have helped them and we would have lost respect.

As for the Lt situation I have no problem with the overhaul but do agree that you should have let them know instead of just cutting them. Lt should not be given based on game play or begging for it. It is a leadership position so should be based on proven and demonstrated leadership potential. If the member doesn't live up to the potential then they are demoted.
Back to top Go down
boraptt
1st LT
1st LT
boraptt

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:18 pm

i agre whith countdc
Back to top Go down
Logan
2nd LT
2nd LT
Logan

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 pm

we all talk about serbia clan as family... i have got to agree that this was my familly but what laundry did was not way to treat familly and not even gonna talk bout stratz... i know i am not a longer member than most ppl but in a small time i dedicated my life and when i FIRST CAME IN THIS CLAN, DRAFT TOLD ME HE WOULD NEVER PLAY WITH ME AGAIN CUSE I SCREWED UP IN A CW... BUT 5 MONTHS LATER BOOOM LT WHEATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT AND I DIDNT BEG FOR ANYTHING... IF I GO BACK I KNOW U R NOT GONNA GIVE MY SPOT BACK CUSE U THINK I DIDNT DESERVE IT...WELL THINK AGAIN CUSE UÂȘ DONT EVEN KNOW 3% WHAT HAPPENED...IF I GO BACK EVERY MEMBER THAT JOINED ME LUNA NIKOLA FRANK AND OKI HAVE GOT TO BE ACCEPTED .... U DONT WANT THEM THAN U DONT WANT ME (draft i am noob only cuse i get hot head in decisions like this ) by the way laundry if i am sooo noob how come i knifed ur bro 2 times in a 2 vs 2 ??!?!?!?!?! (sry bumma ill hunt u down cuz of jasons very important member of this clan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW LEADER   NEW LEADER - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW LEADER
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next